2019 National Senior Games
June 14-25, 2019
2019 National Senior Games Volunteer Registration
We appreciate your interest in volunteering for the 2019 National Senior Games presented by Humana. With 10,000+ athletes from all over the country, nearly 3,000 volunteers will be needed to make this event a huge success for New Mexico.
WHEN: June 14th-25th, 2019
WHAT WE NEED: The 2019 National Senior Games are looking for energetic, dedicated individuals who will volunteer for the 2019 National Senior Games. Albuquerque, New Mexico will host approximately 11,000 athletes 50 years of age and better who will compete in 20 different sports. We are in need of 3,000 volunteers for this year's games being held from June 14th-June 25th.
- Give back to your ABQ community and these hard-working, inspiring athletes
- Share pride for your community with others
- Get educated and involved in the National Senior Games
- Networking opportunities
- Meet new people
- Build your resume and gain valuable event management skills
- Volunteer with your friends and HAVE FUN!
VOLUNTEERS WILL RECEIVE:
- 2019 National Senior Games apparel
- Volunteer hospitality will be available throughout your shifts
- **If you have dietary allergies or restrictions please plan accordingly
- Incentives from local restaurants and entertainment
- Race Walk
- Road Race
- Table Tennis
- Track & Field
REQUIREMENTS: Volunteer shifts typically last 4-5 hours.
***We require anyone age 15 or younger to be accompanied by an adult.
Volunteer Training Video: Coming soon!
Volunteer Handbook: Coming soon!
Volunteers will receive training and more information at one of the volunteer training sessions in May.
Visit our website National Senior Games Association for more information about competition and volunteering.
For additional questions regarding the 2019 National Senior Games, please contact Kaley Sisson, Volunteer Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-210-1930
First time visitor? Click "VOLUNTEER NOW"
Returning? checking on your registration, or updating it? Click "LOGIN"